Work with us and make a difference
Our goal is to help people succeed through learning. Working with uCertify makes a difference for hundreds of thousands of lives. If you are interested in such a career along with tremendous growth opportunities, be a part of the next big thing at uCertify!
Positions We Are Hiring For
- Produce high-quality courses and test prep items.
Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Databases (Oracle, Mysql)
- Networking (Cisco)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Security (includes Hacking and Cybersecurity)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- ACloud, Virtualization, and Infrastructure (AWS, Vmware, Azure)
- Project/Business Management (ITIL, PMP, CBAP)
- Productivity Tools (MS Office)
- Creative Tools (Adobe)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills and experience in technical writing of software documentation or test prep items.
- Excellent attention to detail and eyes for details.
- University degrees in IT, Computer Science, or technical certifications are highly preferred.
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals.
- You will be working via phone or internet, there is no fieldwork involved.
- Strong phone presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Graduate/PG degree or equivalent.
Please note that this is not a BPO job. It is purely a sales profile with tremendous career growth.
- Identify user and system requirements.
- Create wireframes for optimal UX and UI.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Develop web and react and react native apps.
- Write or check code for various applications.
- Write tests. Test and debug code.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Thorough understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and modern page layout techniques.
- Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools.
- Understanding of security practices.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools.
- Solid experience with Bootstrap framework.
- Strong problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Strong team player who can effectively communicate and collaborate with co-developers and other related departments.
- Highly proactive: always thinking of new ideas and ways to use technology to increase process efficiency.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Actual, hands-on development experience is preferred.
- Technical degree preferred but not required.
- Overall design, implementation, and management of various operating system Virtual machines and virtual infrastructure.
- Work closely with various technology teams and provide technical expertise to guide them on integrating with VMware products.
- Engage with various technology teams as needed to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Research and evaluate technology for appropriateness. Oversee and implement security and networking.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of System administration (Windows and Linux).
- Knowledge of Networking and Cybersecurity.
- Scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, PowerCLI, Bash etc).
- Cisco CCNA and CompTIA and Microsoft certifications is plus.
- Knowledge virtualization utilizing VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS, Esxi and Google cloud is plus.
- Utilize your proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign, Maya and other relevant software to create compelling graphics, illustrations, and designs that resonate with our target audience.
- Working closely with the copywriters, marketing and other teams to create designs that complement the written content.
- Utilizing Adobe After Effects to produce high-quality videos, including promotional videos, animated explainer videos, motion graphics, and other engaging content.
- Utilizing your video editing skills to craft compelling visual stories, including editing raw footage, adding animations, special effects, and transitions to create impactful video content.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
- Updating website visuals and graphics according to the requirement.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience in using Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere Pro, Indesign etc.
- Should also have strong understanding in figma, ui-ux designing, css, html and bootstrap.
- Video editing skills (software like Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc).
- Understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, and layout techniques.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent eyes for details.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Strong understanding of github,git action,git hook,unit testing,cypress,automation.
- Interest in managing and mentoring the team.
- Delivering training to the team whenever required.
- Experience to Setup QA Environment and team.
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Creating reusable components.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts, and TestNG Annotations.
- Error Handling, Adding comments.
- Creating Data-driven Tests and Running through the framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Safari etc...).
- Parallel Test Execution.
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
- Analyzing Test Results and Reporting Defects.
- Tracking Defects and Select Test cases for Re & Regression Testing.
- Modifying Test Automation Resources and Maintenance of Resources.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- 2+ year of experience on Backend using PHP.
- Strong PHP knowledge.
- Strong SQL and Database design knowledge.
- Design Pattern and OOps.
- Working with various APIs will be plus.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong Debugging skills.
Positions We Are Hiring For
Do you have what it takes to be a part of uCertify? If you are really good at what you do or you have the potential to be the best then uCertify is for you. Here, you will get the multiple learning opportunities with excellent starting salary, stress-free working environment, free lunch, dinner, transportation, technology allowance, work-life balance with paid leaves, star performer award, awesome parties round the year and a lot more!
Multiple learning opportunities with an excellent starting salary
Stress-free working environment
Free lunch, dinner, and transportation
Employee Provident Fund & Medical Allowance
Working-life balanced with paid leaves
Star performer award
Awesome parties round the year
...and a lot more!
Be a part of our amazing team! Simply drop your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your details below