IIBA Certificate in Product Ownership Analysis (CPOA)
The IIBA CPOA (Certificate in Product Ownership Analysis) certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential designed for business analysis practitioners. The certification validates the candidate's ability to integrate Business Analysis and Product Ownership with an Agile mindset to maximize value.
This certificate will benefit practitioners who:
- Work as Product Owners,
- Support Product Owners in their work,
- Execute Product Ownership related work,
- Are transitioning to a Product Ownership related role, or
- Are considering Product Ownership as a career path.
IIBA CPOA exam objectives are as follows:
- Apply Foundational Concepts (10%)
- Cultivate Customer Intimacy (15%)
- Engage the Whole Team (15%)
- Make an Impact (15%)
- Deliver Often (15%)
- Learn Fast (15%)
- Obsess About Value (15%)
Here are the skills measured in IIBA CPOA exam:
- Integrating product ownership and business analysis
- Understanding roles and responsibilities in product management
- Applying Agile and product ownership analysis
- IIBA CPOA certification training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on projects of various sizes and complexities and teaches candidates to become elite members of the business analysis community.
uCertify provides a study guide for the IIBA CPOA exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.